Labels & Awards
Blue Dolphin Resort Hotel has multiply received international awards and recognition, a testament to our ceaseless commitment to providing an ultimate 4-star service to each and every one of our guests.
These accolades have also been for Blue Dolphin Resort Hotel a flag of encouragement to ever improving and delivering new dimensions and insights on Greek hospitality and a lifetime holiday experience!
The Green Key award is a leading standard of excellence in the field of environmental responsibility and sustainable operation within the tourism industry. This prestigious eco-labelrepresents a commitment by businesses that their tourism establishments adhere to the strict criteria as stipulated by the Foundation for Environmental Education (FEE).
A Green Key stands for an establishment's promise to its guests that by opting to stay with such an establishment, they are helping to make a difference on an environmental and sustainability level. The high environmental standards expected of these establishments are maintained through rigorous documentation and frequent audits.
The criteria for assessing the "Green Key" involve the use of the following 13 categories:
2. Staff Involvement
3. Guest Information
6. Washing and Cleaning
7. Food and Beverage
9. Indoor Environment
10. Green Areas
11. Green Activities
13. Corporate Social Responsibility
Guidelines for the Green Key Program
Guidelines for the towels
- You may indicate that your towels need not to be changed, by leaving them hanging on the mirror
- You may indicate that your towels need to be changed, by leaving them on the bathroom floor
- Please note that the bed linen and towels are changed every 2nd day. Should you wish for a different schedule please let the reception know
The unnecessary usage of energy/water burdens the environment.
Energy/Water conservation practices are part of the environmental policy of our hotel
- Plastic, paper, glass and aluminum cans in the blue recycle bin
- Used batteries in the designated collection spot in the reception area
- Burned bulbs in the designated collection spot in the reception area
- Inert materials: collection and removal upon request
Energy/Water conservation practices:
- Please turn the lights and the air conditioning off when you are not in your room
- The proposed temperature for the air conditioning is 21ο C in the winter and 26ο C in the summer
- Please do not waste water
- Please do not waste paper and do not throw it in the toilet bowl
The unnecessary usage of energy/water burdens the environment
Energy/Water conservation practices are part of the environmental policy of our hotel.
Blue Dolphin: The unique Blue Flag in municipality of Poligiros
Blue Dolphin Hotel has managed to get the unique Blue Flag in the area of the municipality of Poligiros, for the beach in Metamorfosi, proving that the private initiative succeeds excellent results.
During an interview in halkidikifocus the manager of Blue Dolphin, Chatziioakimidis Andreas said that even though Metamorfosi doesn’t have the best beach in Chalkidiki, the Blue Dolphin team decided to invest on the beach of the hotel since the sea and the nature of the destination is a pole of attraction for many tourists.
Mr. Chatziioakimidis said also that this is a long time effort, which includes the cleaning of the beach, the construction of infrastructure which are necessary for the award of the Blue Flag. The relevant folder was filed last year at the Greek Company of Nature Protection (EEPF)and on13/5 was officially awarded the Blue Flag in an event that took place at the beach Katerinis.
Finally Mr. Chatziioakimidis said that at the end of May the Blue Flag will be delivered at the hotel and that they will organize a big event to celebrate.